Learn Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro with Color Correction & Color Grading and Professional Video Editing practices
What you’ll learn
- Master Premiere Pro and be CONFIDENT Editing Your Own Videos
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos)
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Audio Adjustment for making your audio better
- Multiple Video placement projects
- Cinematic effects of video
- Video Inside Texts
- Noise Reductions
- Blur Video
- Able to run computer
- Understand Basic English
My name is Stephen Koel Soren and I am a graphics and web expert. If you are absolute beginner or if you never open Adobe Premiere pro cc before than this is a perfect class for you. This is a beginner level class so so together me you we will learn Adobe Premiere pro from basic to advance.
The Main Topics you will learn:
· Set your workspace. How to efficiently import and organize your media.
· How to go about editing a complete video.
· All the editing Tools and How to use all the Editing Monitors in Premiere Pro CC.
· The process of Colour Correction from start to finish. You will have a complete understanding of all the Lumetri Scopes and how to use them.
· A comprehensive approach to Color Grading. Understand the Lumetri Presets for the Various Cameras and the technical aspect of these Presets and How to create your own Grading Presets.
· Transitions being an essential part of video editing, you will learn how to apply, modify and time the transitions effects using various monitors.
· Text Animation, Essential Graphics, Input LUT, Creative Look Presets.
· How to remove green screen and how to reduce noise.
· Audio Adjustment, Audio Effect, Bass and Treble
· How to export video after editing
· Blur Video, Cinematic Effect, Video Inside Text
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn video editing in adobe premiere pro cc
Post expires at 11:25pm on Friday June 18th, 2021