Start your full stack developer journey by building projects using Python, FAST API, React JS, MongoDB and Bootstrap
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to build API’s using FAST API framework
- You will learn NoSQL and MongoDB
- You will learn to build frontend application using ReactJs
- You will learn to style the frontend using Bootstrap framework
- You will learn different debugging and troubleshooting techniques
Start your full stack developer journey by building projects using Python, FAST API, React JS, MongoDB and Bootstrap.
In this course you will learn everything that’s needed to build a complete full-stack application using latest and trending technologies.
You will also learn various debugging and troubleshooting techniques that will boost your confidence to find and fix any issues both on frontend and backend stack.
You will learn the following:
- Python 3
- RESTFul API
- FAST API Framework
- GET Endpoint
- POST Endpoint
- PUT Endpoint
- DELETE Endpoint
- Enabling CORS – Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Allowing Http Headers
- Allowing Http Methods
- Collections and Documents
- PyCharm code Editor
- Visual Studio Code Editor
- React JS
- Props in React
- Using Hooks like useState and useEffect
- States in React
- Functional components in React
- Calling API’s from React application using axios
- Bootstrap 5
- Using inline styling in React component
- Node Js and npm
- How to make a website responsive
- Debugging your frontend application using the developer tool
- Checking network calls in browser’s developer tool
- You will learn to push code to Github from your local computer
We will build the project with Create, Update, Delete, and Find all functionality with the real-world use case.
This course will teach you everything in a hands-on based approach to make you comfortable with the development of applications using frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, JSX, REACT JS and backend technologies like Python 3, FAST API, MongoDB, NoSQL.
At the end of the course, you will get the complete source code.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a full stack developer