Created by The Storyboard Initiative
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Marketing
- Basics of Business Administration/Management
- Basics of Finance
- Basics of Hospitality and Tourism
- There are no prerequisites for this course. Beginners are welcome!
This course is designed to teach anyone new to business with the basic understandings of the four fields of business (marketing, business administration/management, finance, and hospitality & tourism). The four sections of this course each pertain to one of the four area. In total this course has eighteen videos that total nearly an hour of covering some of the specifics of each field. We also have included over fifteen pages of in-depth information about distinct topics pertaining to a certain field. Then, at the end of each section, there is a short, five question quiz that makes sure that students have paid attention to the course content.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginners eager to start learning about business.
- Students who are currently DECA members or students who plan on joining DECA in the upcoming years.