Learning french is not easy, so I am here to help make that transition easier.
what you’ll learn
- Becoming familiar with the french tenses
- Learn about the different verbs that are used in the french language
- Learn to conjugate verbs in the present tense
- Become adapted to mentioning the past with the passé composé
- Talk about future events with “le Futur simple”
- Master french grammar to use in conversations or written assignments
- A computer and internet connection are what you need.
- A notebook may be found useful to take notes if that helps.
- As this course is presented in 100% french, you will need to be validated for A1 level french (check the DELF website to find out more or you can simply check one of my preview videos)
- Remember, practice is key!
I am here with this course spoken in 100% French to help make you French’s Best Friend. I find that when it comes to french, many find the grammar the most difficult and the way you conjugate verbs and use tenses play a big factor on your overall French level. This could be even more important if you are trying to obtain a certificate like DELF.
No need to worry. I am here to share my knowledge about the french language, specifically teaching you the various French tenses that are very important in both a written context and oral one. We will be learning about tenses like: le présent, le passé composé, l’imparfait, le plus-que-parfait, le futur simple, et le conditionnel. I want to help you master these skills so that you can write in french with ease, and have conversations without having to worry about whether you are conjugating incorrectly.
Now, I know that not everyone has a lot of time and that is why I made these videos concise yet thorough to maximize your learning. I want to make sure you can get the most in a minimum time.
Become French’s Best Friend:
- 100% spoken french
- For students who want to clarify their understanding of the French tenses
- Concise explanations by an experienced French speaker
- Little tips and tricks to help with french tenses
I hope to see you around and feel free to ask me any questions :)Who this course is for:
- A1 French Speakers (can use everyday language like greetings and introducing yourself)