Learn the basics of programming with C#, this course is perfect for beginners.
what you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with Primitive Data Types
- Work with the ConsoleControl the flow of code execution by using Conditional Statements (if/else, if/else if/else, switch)
- How to Use Loops
- Visual Studio Community Edition (It’s free and the course has a tutorial on how to download and install it)
- No previous experience with coding is needed
- Strong desire to learn, coding requires a lot of time to master it!
In a digitalized world, such as the one we live in, not knowing how to code will put you at a disadvantage. Regardless of what your goal is, wether its to find a job as a developer or not, knowing a little bit of coding can be really handy from time to time.
And C# is a great language to start. Why? Well what I like the most about C# is its structure, its a strong typed language. What does that mean? It means that everything is “defined” in C#, which in turn lets you write beautiful code, you will see that at one point writing the code becomes an art, it just looks beautiful when you structure it the correct way.
Leave the aesthetics, with C# you can create anything, desktop application, websites, Android/iPhone applications, games, anything you can think of, you can create it with C#.
By learning to code with C# you will be able to jump quickly into any other language, if you need to at some point. The reason for that is, again, the strongly typed and well created hierarchy in C#, which will basicly teach you everything you need to know about coding in general.
This is why I am able to help you forge the most solid foundations that you may ever get in coding. Just like everything in life, your first exposure to something new is the most crucial one.
This course will teach you both the theory and the practice behind coding. You will learn by watching, by doing and mostly by struggling.
You will also find numerous examples and projects to practice what we are learning and nothing will be left out. At the end of each section there will be a short quiz that will test you for some of the tricky parts of that section.
Exercises are also provided so that you can try to code on your own, most of them will not be solved in the course, but you will get hints from time to time on how to solve some of the hard ones. And of course you can always ask a question in the QnA section of the course! I will answer within less than 24 hours!
Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, the devil is in the details!
Plus, you have a 30 days money back guarantee, so if the course does not meet your expectations, you can get your money back, no questions asked!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to code, no previous experience is required
- Students looking for a C# course to refresh their knowledge